Third Party Tested
No Artificial Flavors
Why Silver Biotics
- Made with natural ingredients
- Safe for the whole family (even your furry friends)
- Multi-tasker for minor cuts, lacerations, skin irritations and 1st & 2nd degree burns
- Cools and soothes
- Shown to reduce levels of Staphylococcus aureus, E. Coli, MRSA and Candida
- Provides a layer of protection for skin that lasts up to 3 days
- No stinging, staining or sticking
- No alcohol, petroleum products, or sulfa compounds
- Can be used on minor cuts, lacerations, abrasions, skin irritations, sunburns, and 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Chloride free and unscented
- Designed for use in moist wound care management
- May inhibit growth of microorganisms within wound dressing
Safe & Effective
*Results of in-vitro kill rate tests indicated that Armor Gel was effective against the tested micro-organisms, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Escherichia coli (E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida albicans and Aspergillus niger. Correlation between laboratory testing and reduced risk of infection has not been established.
Frequently Asked Questions
Nope. It feels the same as water does when applied to the wound, but it will also soothe and cool the affected area.
Nope. It is non-staining.
Nope. Armor Gel is not sticky and absorbs quickly. It will not cause bandages or clothes to stick to the wound.
It can be purchased in a .05oz tube, 1.50z tube, and 4.0oz tube
Armor Gel is scent and dye free.
It can last up to 3 days under a bandage. For optimal results reapply it daily or each time the bandage is changed.
If a wound or burn is left uncovered by a bandage, it is best to apply Armor Gel to the affected area a few times daily.
Liberally cover the affected area with Armor Gel using a clean applicator if available.
It is recommended that a bandage be used on top of Armor Gel, but it is not a requirement. For example, Armor Gel works very well on sunburns, which are usually left uncovered.
The gel has very limited water resistance, and would need to be reapplied if exposed to a lot of water.
No problem. Armor Gel is non-toxic and will not harm any people or animals that ingest it.