Third Party Tested
No Artificial Flavors
Indications For Use
- Minor Cuts
- 1st and 2nd Degree Burns
- Skin Irritations
- Some things that may cause skin irritations: Skin allergies, fungi, chafing, insect bites, hot spots and heat
- Some things that may cause lacerations: Accidents, grooming cuts and animal bites
- Some things that may cause minor cuts: Slivers and plant thorns
- Some things that may cause abrasions: Scrapes, animal scratches and lick granuloma
- Some things that may cause 1st and 2nd degree burns: sun damage and grooming burns
- Wash your hands with soap and water before touching the wound.
- Carefully clean the wound using soap and water or an appropriate commercial brand of wound cleanser.
- Dispense Silver Biotics Pet Vet onto an appropriate clean applicator (such as a tongue depressor or gauze) in a sufficient amount to liberally cover the wound. Cover the gel with an appropriate secondary dressing cover such as a gauze bolster, dressing wrap, film or non-woven adhesive secondary dressing.
Changing the Dressing
- Carefully remove the secondary dressing from the wound.
- Residual Silver Biotics Pet Vet may be removed with the cover dressing.
- Follow “Directions For Use” to re-apply the gel.
- Silver Biotics Pet Vet should normally be changed every 24 hours to 72 hours, but the frequency will depend on the type and condition of the wound.
- Consult with a healthcare professional if you have any concerns or questions about the wound.
- Be alert for signs of wound infection. These can include: Pus or cloudy fluid draining from the wound, Increased redness around the wound, Wound has become extremely tender, Increased pain or swelling 48 hours after the wound occurred, Onset of fever, OR Wound has not healed within 10 days from the date of the injury
- Silver Biotics Pet Vet is designed for use on any part of your pet’s body except oral or ophthalmic use. Consult a Veterinarian before using the gel in any other manner.
- Store at room temperature.
Independent studies have shown SilverSol Technology to be up to 10x more effective than products containing up to 3,000ppm silver.
Frequently Asked Questions
Short answer: Yes
Explanation: SilverSol can provide a broad range of health benefits and is most effective when applied as directly as possible to the area of your health need. Our wide variety of products are designed to empower you with the most ideal and useful application of our SilverSol particles for your different health needs. (gels and creams for easier cosmetic application as well as liquids and lozenges for internal use and support)
Silver Biotics Pet Vet should normally be changed every 24 hours to 72 hours, but the frequency will depend on the type and condition of the wound.
Store at room temperature.
It comes in a 1.5oz tube